Eng. Ihab Al-Ghusain, spokesman for Ministry of Interior and National Security, went to a security committee from Gaza to Egypt for meetings with their Egyptian counterparts to coordinate on common security files.
Al-Ghusain said in a statement to Agence France Presse on Saturday: "A security committee heads to Egypt to coordinate all conjoint security files between the Palestinians and Egyptians", without specifying the date of the visit.
He also explained that this committee is formed to apply what was agreed upon between Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi and Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh during their contacts."
Regarding whether these security committee will participate in the investigations conducted by the security forces in Egypt on the Sinai attack, Al-Ghusain said that "not directly related to the Commission on this matter but would discuss coordination in security files."
On the other hand, Al-Ghusain stressed that investigations and inquiries "which took place so far" on the attack of Sinai "confirms that there is no relationship directly or indirectly to any Palestinian in this convict attack."