Al-Ghusain: Travel on Rafah crossing is going well

29 أغسطس/آب 2012 الساعة . 01:59 م   بتوقيت القدس

Palestinian Interior Ministry and national security said that travel through the Rafah crossing on Wednesday will be for the list of August 29 only, calling travelers to head to Abu Yousef Al-Najjar hall in Khan Younis.

The spokesman for the ministry eng. Ihab Al-Ghusain said in a press statement on Tuesday that the Rafah crossing is operated so far well. 

Al-Ghusain added: "We hope that our brothers the Egyptians facilitate the movement of passengers and open the crossing permanently on the clock."