Occupation arrests 6 citizens in West Bank

21 فبراير/شباط 2013 الساعة . 10:20 ص   بتوقيت القدس

 Israeli Occupation forces (IOF) arrested at early Wednesday six citizens in different parts of the occupied West Bank, and raided several villages and towns.

The IOF arrested three youths in the Dheisheh refugee camp in the south of city of Bethlehem, and another young man in Aida refugee camp after raiding his house.

Clashes erupted between Palestinian citizens and Israeli soldiers in the Aroub refugee camp north of al-Khalil, during which the soldiers arrested the young man, Ahmed Yusuf.

Israeli soldiers broke into and searched two houses in the town of Yatta, south of al-Khalil and raided the towns of Edhna, Tarqumiya, Yatta, Halhoul and a number of suburbs and neighborhoods in the city.

The citizen Adham Mustafa, 18 from the town of Tamoun in Tubas governorate, was also detained at dawn as he had been passing through the Hawara military checkpoint on the way to Ramallah.

Local sources said that the Israeli soldiers stopped the young man at the checkpoint and took him to an unknown destination after being questioned.

Local sources in al-Malloul neighbourhood in the town of Ya'bad reported that the occupation soldiers continued to occupy the house of Mohammed Abu Bakr in the neighbourhood for the fourth day respectively.

The IOF have also stormed Palestinian houses in the neighbourhood and interrogated the inhabitants, the sources said, noting that the soldiers deployed in the streets prevented the movement throughout the night hours, which created a state of tension.

Meanwhile; Israeli troops stormed at dawn Wednesday the village of Arka and fired bullets to provoke the citizens.