The director of General relationship and media in Interior Ministry affixes that the Israeli occupation suffers from flounce and confusion in particular after the success of anti-collaboration campaign launched last month .He says ,during a satellite television interview with "Alquds TV " on Wednesday morning, "the occupation attempts to connect with collaborators and reassures them that this campaign will not capture them which reflects clearly that the occupation loses information and intelligence elements in the Gaza Strip."Salah declares , the success of campaign and realizing goals en particular after the offensive of November2012 when the enemy lost its bank of objects .
He informs that interior ministry monitored 100 contacts from the occupation who wants to convince some young men to join other groups of collaborators ."These calls target following resistance ", he adds .He says ,the repentant collaborators do not enter the security posts and their causes were solved far from these posts .