The Israeli occupation authorities (IOA) served notices for the demolition of 14 houses in Oja village near Jericho in the central Jordan Valley on Monday morning.
Local sources said that the notices were delivered by Israeli occupation forces after storming the village, adding that all houses were in the Najada suburb.
They said that the IOA claimed that all buildings were built without permit and that the houses were built in area C.
The sources recalled that IOA teams razed three houses in the same village last week in line with a demolition spree in all areas of the Jordan Valley.