Four Hamas captives go on hunger strike protesting administrative detention Four Hamas prisoners announced intention to go on open hunger strike as of tomorrow Monday to protest their administrative detention in Israeli occupation jails. The wife of Sheikh Samir Buhais, held in the Negev jail, told the PIC that her husband told her during her latest visit to him that he would go on hunger strike on Monday to protest his illegal administrative detention, without trial or charge. She said that her husband, who was dismissed from his job by the Palestinian Authority in Yatta town in Al-Khalil, was previously held in Israeli prisons for seven years. The wife asked the Red Cross and all human rights groups to intervene and ask for the release of her husband, who has been in administrative custody since 4/2/2013. Meanwhile, sources in the Negev desert jail told the PIC that three other Hamas prisoners, all from Nablus, were planning the same step starting Monday. They said that Basel Khaled Duweikat, Anas Mahmoud Judallah, and Moyad Jamil Sharab, were all ordered in administrative detention and their custody was renewed at end of their six-month first detention period.
Four Hamas captives go on hunger strike protesting administrative detention
10 يونيو/جزيران 2013 الساعة . 09:08 ص بتوقيت القدس